If you are dealing with a leaky roof, stop buying buckets, and call the experts at Able Roofing. Roof leaks can be caused by a variety of issues, including:
- Damage to the roof by wind, ice, hail or trees
- Previous damage to your roof that was left to cause a bigger issue
- Incorrect installation of the shingles or flashing
- Other issues such as gutter clogs, ice damns or an aging roof that needs replacing.
There are a few tell-tale signs you can look for to help determine if there is a roof leak. These include:
- Water spots on the ceiling
- Missing shingles
- Missing or damaged flashing
- Cracked, damaged or split shingles
- Water spots on wet roof decking, you can normally see this in your attic
- Wet spots in your insulation in the attic
Fixing a leaky roof is not as expensive as you might think, and with our competitive quotes, you will be glad you called Able. Our team will also ensure that the rest of your roofing structure is ok and provide you guidance if there is further water damage.
For the team at Able Roofing, installing chimney flashings is a breeze. Chimney flashing is integral to your roof as it prevents water, mold and debris from entering your home through where the chimney and roof meet. This is one of the most common parts of your roof to have issues, and properly installed chimney flashing can go a long way to preventing that. There are four main types of chimney flashings: